Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a WildCat X since December 2013 and in recent days only 72.1 hours of use and marking the odometer 2637 km without reaching the 100 km / hr in past days shattered the pulley inside the main gear and I would like to know if anyone can guide me as this is likely to happen and they advise me to do for economic repair.

I do not write English well and I'm using the google translator. request apologies if misspelled.

Attachments

·
Administrator
27,668 Posts
Welcome gurza, I agree with Jesse. Looks like the belt blew, and caused a chain reaction, and took out the clutch. I would hope/think this would be covered by your local dealer. At the very least, bring it to him, explain the situation, show him how little hours/miles you have. Hopefully, he will push it up to AC, or you might be a warranty fix. Gold luck. Your English is great, don't worry about it. :biggthumpup:

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
There is a guy on this site named Sand Sissy that might be able to come up with a fix for that, or at least his wife could! Seriously that is as bad as it gets when it comes to an obliterated clutch, definitly time to buy a round of coffee and visit your dealer!

Reactions: Rasty1

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for your comments :eek:, my dealer Wildcat, and asked me to send the parts to check to see how they can help on the subject of the guarantee. I can not find the part number of the inner main pulley observed totally broken, just comes 0823-386 is calibrated and includes parts of 2 to 15.

·
Administrator
27,668 Posts
Thank you for your comments :eek:, my dealer Wildcat, and asked me to send the parts to check to see how they can help on the subject of the guarantee. I can not find the part number of the inner main pulley observed totally broken, just comes 0823-386 is calibrated and includes parts of 2 to 15.
I'm sure that the dealer will be able to pull up the correct part numbers. Sounds like you have a good dealer, since he is trying to help. Let us know how this works out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts