Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 503 Posts

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Wow, a teaser video. Thanks for posting that up, I was beginning to wonder if that RG Cat was ever going to get released. Now for the teaser video with more power...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah so far looks the same just only suspension changes? Wonder if more hp too. Good timing for AC to release this before people start switching keep people hanging on a little longer!

·
Administrator
27,484 Posts
Nice video, can't wait to see the real thing!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I wonder if the rear suspension can be retrofitted to the older cats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
There was talk of it when first announced but haven't heard if a retrofit "kit" was ever finalized. I am most interested in the double plunging cv/axel setup.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
What's in february? Doesn't the video say the Sept 16?
Interesting has no radius rods in the rear from the looks of it when pausing the video. Seemed to be the claim to fame for AC to have a 5 link.
I believe in feb the wildcat XX We be out.completely different car....

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
What a Joke. RG suspension, what his design and throw on some King shocks and presto?? We already saw the darn thing last Sand Show 2015!!!! Same underpowered crap of a motor and a dumb rumor for March 2017? Come on Oct so I can start riding and having fun. Getting old jumping on the forums with no real news from AC. I just might sell my Cat and get me a....

·
Registered
423 Posts
All you bitter folks...
This is exactly how the three-phase release was expected... this is not the new car everyone wants to see; it wasn't intended to. This is the second of the three releases we will get this year in the ORV line up.
The first being the HDX Crew, and the 500 Prowler...
The second, is the Wildcat X with the revamped suspension - this will be the entry level buggy in the lineup.
The third was expected to be the release which promised new horsepower. So it looks like after today, Cat is right on schedule.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
All you bitter folks...
This is exactly how the three-phase release was expected... this is not the new car everyone wants to see; it wasn't intended to. This is the second of the three releases we will get this year in the ORV line up.
The first being the HDX Crew, and the 500 Prowler...
The second, is the Wildcat X with the revamped suspension - this will be the entry level buggy in the lineup.
The third was expected to be the release which promised new horsepower. So it looks like after today, Cat is right on schedule.
Would now my heart can beat steady cause--------- . It's confirmed-------------. Its released---------

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
...dont really understand why so much people are compl. and critizizing AC !?- they took there time- whats wrong!?

look at polaris - trying to build and sell the turbo quick- now they pay the price...

AC actually have a GOOD (maybe not the fastest) machine to sell... i just ordered a brand new X for bout 16.000 bucks - nobody can compare with this - i even dont get a rzr 900 for that price (in europe) - not even a big heavy ugly maverick...so what??

i like this "old" slow motor- for that kind of ridin we do...lot of traction- good sound and it seems to be reliable right now-

it seems like its goin to be a HP number WAR right now- turbo here turbo there- while most of the people just want a reliable machine to play and cruise around not to RACE- i dont even look anymore those stupid VS vids- rzr vs wildcat vs xr vs yxz- what a BS-

the prices are goin to be INSANE non of these turbos well be under 30 .000 (!!) here- i dont play that game....sorry just my 2c

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
nice looking machine for sure. So my question... is the suspension up to the airborne attack drivers who like getting air without machine folding in half like other manufacturers.....My Sport took some good air shots last run and surprised me how much of a beating the AC machine can take...which is a lot....look forward to a new machine coming out..

1 - 20 of 503 Posts