Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a

Photo supplied by www.atv.com

The contest will close in one week. (Thursday, July 11th, 2019) Entries with the most "LIKES" will make the final poll. So you guys decide who makes it! The top 5-6 will make the finals.

Wildcat Wildcard: If not enough entries make it in the postings, one random member will be chosen by the Mod Team and Admins.

Rules for entry are below:

• The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos or you will be disqualified)
  • You must be the owner of the Wildcat
  • Photoshop and other software can be used for enhancements only. No photo manipulation allowed
  • You can only win once every 12 months

The winner will receive:

• Wildcatforums.net Stickers
  • *or*
  • A $25 Gift Card (Amazon/Cabelas/BassPro)

• A 1 year Premium Membership
  • Your Wildcat will be featured on the front page

Looking forward to your entries!

And as always: TELL YOUR FRIENDS, TELL YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER, TELL EVERYBODY!

- Goose

·
Registered
66 Posts
View in New Hampshire.
IMG_20190701_1251525.jpg

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
When will the WOTM for August open?

·
Administrator
27,492 Posts

·
Premium Member
364 Posts

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Congrats Chadarey! Looks like a lot of clean up when you get home.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts

·
Administrator
27,492 Posts
Well we blew thru August and nearly closing out September...
VS_Goose doesn't work for them anymore, and he was my point of contact. I have posts up but nobody has responded? Not sure what's going on.

·
Premium Member
3,683 Posts
So what your saying is they're letting the inmates run the asylum now.:261::rolleyes:

·
Administrator
27,492 Posts
So what your saying is they're letting the inmates run the asylum now.:261::rolleyes:
Well, it's always been that way, kind of. I usually don't step in, unless I have to. This forum kind of runs itself, and everybody plays by the rules. Which is great! I keep asking about the WOTM, but still nobody has responded......

·
Registered
655 Posts
Well, it's always been that way, kind of. I usually don't step in, unless I have to. This forum kind of runs itself, and everybody plays by the rules. Which is great! I keep asking about the WOTM, but still nobody has responded......
Let's do our own WOTM. Doesn't have to include a prize, you just get the title of WOTM for a month. Personally, I like seeing the pictures.

·
Premium Member
3,683 Posts
It has been pretty civil for quite some time. Crazy thing is, I do miss the occasional dust up, it makes for some interesting reading. I know you like things calm, but there's nothing wrong with a little drama now and then, as long as they go in this order, LOL!! >>> :poke: :argue: :shakehands: :friday:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts