Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering that know one actually owns a Wildcat yet, there are a lot of "Firsts" to be had, you know the first to perform some deed of merit or some deed of shame!!!
I think we should begin a Bucket List for the Wildcat...anyone can add to the list and the list is closed the day someone here takes actual delivery of the "First Wildcat"...hey that should be on the list!!!:rolleyes: Those that are so "Honored" with the distinction of "said" accomplishment signs off on the list! So let me offer the...

"The Official Wildcat Bucket List"

1) First to take possession of a Wildcat is.. (your name here)
2) First to Roll their Wildcat is..
3) First to get pulled by a competing SXS is...
4) First to put a Turbo on their Wildcat is...
5) First to completely submerge their Wildcat is..
6) First to hit 100mph in a Wildcat is...
7) First to get laid in a Wildcat is..
8) First to get a ticket in a Wildcat is..
9) First to haul your Wildcat 100 miles and leave the key at home is... (sounds like something I could accomplish)
10)First to have a "Here hold my beer watch this " Wildcat video on youtube..is
11)
12)
13)
etc etc etc

so what else should be on the list...copy the list and add your suggestion!

·
Registered
263 Posts
11) First to get a picture of their Wildcat towing a competing SXS
12) First to win a sanctioned event in their Wildcat
13) First to get a picture of their Wildcat buried (stuck) in snow

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Mines Paid For :D
Just Dont Have It Yet

·
Registered
945 Posts
Looks like #13 is about the only one I stand a chance on..:)..:rolleyes:..:mad:

·
Registered
592 Posts
# 7 and 13 will be done in the first month guaranteed. No pics of #7, wife will be pissed and then no more #7 at all. :D

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
14) First to have paid off their Wildcat but don't have it yet!!!.. Full of Mud Congratulation's!!.. (we need a dancing pepper emoticon):D

15) First to drop their Wildcat through the ice..it will happen :(

16) First to Tell their wife that it is "Her Wildcat" Turbo, Beadlock's and all!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
986 Posts
I'll take 16, as tomorrow she will find out she put her deposit down today, is selling her rzr s starting tomorrow when I list it, and buying a wildcat as soon as they come out.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I'll take 16, as tomorrow she will find out she put her deposit down today, is selling her rzr s starting tomorrow when I list it, and buying a wildcat as soon as they come out.

17) First to tell their wife that she bought a Wildcat Yesterday... Redflametech. congrats Red..insert dancing pepper here.:D

..and 16) cause she put a deposit down and is selling the rzr... dance pepper!!

·
Registered
945 Posts
17) First to tell their wife that she bought a Wildcat Yesterday... Redflametech. congrats Red..insert dancing pepper here.:D

..and 16) cause she put a deposit down and is selling the rzr... dance pepper!!
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.........(we need more smilies)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
14) First to have paid off their Wildcat but don't have it yet!!!.. Full of Mud Congratulation's!!.. (we need a dancing pepper emoticon):D

15) First to drop their Wildcat through the ice..it will happen :(

16) First to Tell their wife that it is "Her Wildcat" Turbo, Beadlock's and all!!!:rolleyes:
WOR Not Really PD Off Yet I Have A Dollor To Pay Want To Make Sure There Will Be NP With Warnt. Dates
Plus Depends When It Come In If It In Dec I Will Pick Up IF Not I Will Leave The Fully Loaded For Display At The Dealer Til End Of Feb
Pay My Dollor & Pick It Up Warnt. Starts :cool:
So Just Remember When You Go To Pick Up Yours Thats My Black One Your EyeBalling lol

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
4 27.5 -14-11 Pitbull Growler For Sure
Rims Well Nother Story May Have Orderd 4-110

1 - 20 of 21 Posts