Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats happening! New to the site! Was going to get an XP now I don't know what I'm getting! LOL

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Me To

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Open!open!open! Lol

·
Registered
377 Posts
welcome to the site, some of us have been waiting a few months since the first leaked videos started popping up a few months ago. I know it has made me putting off my purchase until next year whether that will be a XP or Wildcat time will only tell. I am fortunate that I still have my RZR S I can ride while more details for the 2012 machines are released.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I keep checking this site everyday hoping that someone has heard something new. LOL...

Reactions: wvabeer

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well folks I went & picked up a new RZR XP this weekend! I wish AC luck on the Wildcat & all of you that buy 1, but I'm riding!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I understand squirly. Us wildcat owners will probably be riding in the winter/spring on our first voyage. Lol

I hate late releases too.....but oh well....hoping the "great things are worth the wait" phrase applies here. Lol

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
That Black One Going To Look Good In My Garage

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey whats happening! New to the site! Was going to get an XP now I don't know what I'm getting! LOL
I hear you... I currently ave a nicely Modded RZR & didn't make the jump to the XP... I'm just hoping the Wildcat quality is somewhere even close to their sleds (snow machines) because if so, this is going to be a serious game changer..Just reading the stats is impressive!

·
Registered
157 Posts
more and more info is getting released every day...pretty soon we will be seeing some video's...love the new pic of the black over green Wildcat....this thing is going to be eating razors for breakfast!!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
That green looks a little off in the pics. If it is true Arctic Cat green, then it should be much brighter in person. I have had the green prowler in the past and loved the color. I think I am leaning towards the black this time though. It looks awesome. Just a little worried about the scratches from trees and bushes showing............

1 - 20 of 20 Posts