Wildcat Forum banner

This Weekend

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Foxfire 
#1 ·
Where is every going with there cat this weekend. I not rode in one yet. I am going to barstow.

#4 ·
I went to pick it up at Bass Pro Shops and instead of putting it on the trailer I blasted around in the big field behind the store for about 30 minutes, had it flying through the air off a big jump in the first minute. I was going to go to Shiloh Ridge in Alto, Texas tomorrow but I called my wife and told her I am leaving now. Gonna go load up more toys and gear and head out in the next hour.

#12 ·
The suspension on this thing is ridiculous I have run them all and this thing is in a league of its own. I was going to wait until Saturday to take it out but after playing for a half hour behind Bass Pro I said screw it and headed to Shiloh I am nearly there now. Nothing eats up bumps and holes and small jumps like this thing I can't wait to stretch its legs out at Shiloh and see how it handles the rocks and hills. The mud I don't really care much about I head deep back and seek out the difficult climbs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.