Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to install the Speed werx secondary clutch spring and Speed werx throttle spring this weekend, and tips on the installation? Do I have to remove the air filter section to gain access to the throttle spring?

Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I guess I assumed it was on the throttle body side
That should be a little easier to install

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Throttle spring very easy. Make sure you clean the locktite off the little bolts that hold the secondary spring cup on before putting back together. A second set of hands is nice for putting back together.

·
Premium Member
3,728 Posts
Also, don't forget to install the Teflon washers along with the secondary spring to avoid binding. I believe Speedwerx has them on their website too.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Going to install the Speed werx secondary clutch spring and Speed werx throttle spring this weekend, and tips on the installation? Do I have to remove the air filter section to gain access to the throttle spring?

Thanks
The Speedwerx.com throttle spring is to strong...! cracked my front wheelwell wall from the exrta harsh pressure... Had to rivit a support plate in to fix it....! put the stock one in...Don't change it...Secondary from Speedwerx.com is exellent...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wasn't there a write up on this where speed werx was including a plate at one time?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts