Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Easy dude!! I'm 6'3" 255lbs. not a big fat guy! Still had my stock belts there. I don't wear a helmet at the dunes. Maybe only see 5% of the UTV drivers who do..................

·
Registered
95 Posts
easy dude!! I'm 6'3" 255lbs. Not a big fat guy! Still had my stock belts there. I don't wear a helmet at the dunes. Maybe only see 5% of the utv drivers who do..................
awkward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
:schleich:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
OMG lmao

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Anybody who makes this statement is a knuckle head :pat:
How about you worry about your head, and I will worry about mine. I am sure you are all the epitome of safety in everything you do. I am so sorry that you do not approve my not wearing a helmet in my ROPS certified roll caged vehicle. What ever can I do to make it up to you? I will start posting every picture of someone in the dunes with no helmet on, and I will personally start a campaign to start contacting each and every one of them for you. Jesus, people in glass houses.................

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
How about you worry about your head, and I will worry about mine. I am sure you are all the epitome of safety in everything you do. I am so sorry that you do not approve my not wearing a helmet in my ROPS certified roll caged vehicle. What ever can I do to make it up to you? I will start posting every picture of someone in the dunes with no helmet on, and I will personally start a campaign to start contacting each and every one of them for you. Jesus, people in glass houses.................
Race cars have certified roll cages too..... Just saying.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts