Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally decided to stop being a forum creeper and acutally start posting after watchin these forums for a couple months!!!feb 1st picked up #195 black,took it half a mile around my woods track then pulled it in the shop and ripped it apart to set it up for xc racing in iowa , missouri and a few gncc races.im not real good w computer stuff but will try to post some pics.so far new cage,front and rear bumpers,skid plates,and doors are done and at pwd coater.Im really impressed how most all the people on here try to help and support each other!!!! thats awesome

·
Registered
195 Posts
finally decided to stop being a forum creeper and acutally start posting after watchin these forums for a couple months!!!feb 1st picked up #195 black,took it half a mile around my woods track then pulled it in the shop and ripped it apart to set it up for xc racing in iowa , missouri and a few gncc races.im not real good w computer stuff but will try to post some pics.so far new cage,front and rear bumpers,skid plates,and doors are done and at pwd coater.Im really impressed how most all the people on here try to help and support each other!!!! thats awesome
Yes, we would love to see some pics of your WC. I am thinking about racing some xc events here in Nor Cal, just don't know if I really have the time to get into it seriously.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Welcome, love to hear how it races, I know it's tough (i've crashed it), but I fear that the tie rods being in front are going to make racing impossible, unless you lead every race...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts