Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like most of us are forced off of work and school, so it is a great time to ride?

·
Premium Member
7,404 Posts
anytime is a great time to ride!...haaaaa...

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Zombie Patrol is now accepting donations for chain feeds and the Textron tank that I posted...

·
Registered
593 Posts
We have a ride planned the 27th through the 29th. I'm ready to get outside & away from the news for a few days.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Where are you riding drpalo?

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Sounds like fun.
Post some pics

·
Registered
6,008 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Sounds like it will be a good mudfest, especially with all the rain and spring break.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Last I checked, there's going to be a lot of rain before we get there. Then it's going to clear up. Sloppy trails with perfect weather. Still a week & a half away. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Have fun,don't go blind looking at all those coon ass girls. Lol

·
Registered
593 Posts
Every once in a while you come across a nice one! haha

Just found out Sabine is closed this weekend due to the Coronapanic. We'll see what they say next weekend. May be going to River Run or General Sam's instead.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
River Run has the Mud Mayhem going on so it should be fun.
But you never know if they will cancel, Everyone is going nuts over this virus.

·
Registered
593 Posts
River Run canceled Mud Mayhem. Maybe we'll make the shorter drive to General Sam's. Although we're going there in mid April. Maybe we'll just stay close to Houston & go to Extreme or Twisted River. Just have to see who's still open mid next week & make the decision then.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
If my truck wasn't in the shop I would be heading to mountains, I don't think they can cancel them.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Now days it wouldn't surprise if someone tried...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sand Hollow was great today. The rain made the sand damp and soft, with no dust. If you like the wet stuff there was tons of that too. There wasn't many people riding today, but it will probably pick up tomorrow based on all the campers I saw. There are so many trails here, it is endless. I did the trails today and tomorrow I'll spend more time at the sand bowls....maybe....who knows? Gas is cheap, so I'll just keep filling up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts