Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone on here posted a couple weeks ago about the tip sensor falling off. I couldn't find the thread again but wanted to tell whomever did, Thank you very much. You saved my A**. My first ride, was going up trail and the thing cut off like I turned key off and the display flashed "fuel off". I cycled key and could hear the fuel pump run so I knew it wasn't a relay or fuse. Then, I remembered reading about the sensor and where it was. Took batter cover off and shifter boot. WahLa, found it dangling there. Luckily someone had some zip ties. Tied it up and it worked for the rest of the day and the next. The dealer mechanic put new bolts on it and LOCKTITE this time. Other than a couple rattles and squeaks here and there, all was great.

Let me know who posted that thread and I'll send them a case of beer or something.

·
Registered
189 Posts
HI Arkwildcat,

I posted the note after mine fell off. I don't need the case of beer, have one for me. the fact that it helped is all the thanks I need. Sharing and caring is what it's all about.

Gumball

1 - 3 of 3 Posts