Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,561 Posts
Running stock tires on a little of everything for terrain. Whats a good starting point?Thanks
very few miles on our xx...less than 80...so far I've just gone with the sticker in the rear bed...14/22...need more miles to start tinkering with it...we were in a lot of mud conditions while in the hills and oem tires did very well...the tread cleared out the muck quite well I thought...

·
Registered
256 Posts
I am stock and did not like it still all I tried 18 all around for hard pac/street, ( to get to trails) and didn't like it once on trail. I dropped to 12 psi all around and it feels great so far for wash board, gravel, dirt, soft soil in ofrrest terrain, and desert. Sand and mud and rocks I don't know. If I was running in sand or rocks I would drop to around 6-8. But might be scared seeing no beadlocks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,561 Posts
Run the stock tires closer to 10psi , anything over 15 will cause it to dig and not hook.
guessing one doesn't need more pressure in the rear tires due to the weight of the engine/suspension/load in bed?...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I went to 12 in front and 14 in the rear. It has a lot more grip. I'm debating if i liked it with 18lbs in the rear better, it drifts a lot better on these fire roads in Northern WI. The thing rides like dream as it is and couldn't be happier with the handling of the XX! I road my buddies 16 rzr 1000 for 40 miles and ill can say is the XX is a Ferrari with 4x4 if his is a Cadillac. Smooooooth!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts