Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well me and the wife took the wildcat out with some friends. our friends have a rzr4 and wanted to go ride so we took the cat. i must say it the cat is wide and these trails here were not very wide. i was a lil nervous but o well i was all about it. after the first 100 yards into trail my wife looks over and say's holy crap this thing is so smooth. she was in total aww over the cat ride . we did hit alot of mud and i will say you gonna get a lil muddy with the cat. but a top and windshield would take care of 95% of that issue. now as far as it being to wide for trail riding im gonna have to say it was a lill tight . but i am looking forward to more trail riding i think the cat has alot more use then just sand. also noticed in the really deep mud holes this thing is a beast in 4wd diff lock lol.anyway just wanted to share my story and let everyone know how happy i am to be a wildcat owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Gots To Like Mud & Even With Tight Trails That PS Makes Up For It If You Have To Go Back & Forth With It

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Reactions: wildone

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yea, I'd have to agree with it's trail capabilities, have ran my WC on some very tight and rocky mountain trails, it performed awesome!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hay Donkey glad you guys took your cat out for a run. We finally made it out to the dunes and the trails saturday got a 100 miles in it was awsome.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I ride in some of the tightest trails. Put it this way, I've been out on the trails on 3 different occasions now, and my trusty chain saw has seen every mile with me so far. However, I've only pulled it out maybe 3 times. It gets around better than you'd think. I've got pretty close, like 1/2" per side type of close. Still wouldn't trade it for anything at the moment mostly whenever there's about a 50 yd section in the trail that gets ate up with just one little blip of the throttle. This thing will rock crawl, and climb like no ones business, too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts