Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am guessing that the majority of fasteners are SAE since this thing was built in the greatest land on Earth. So the lot of you that have this thing in hand; does the cat take metric or standard tools?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
It takes torx bits: T-25, T-27 and T-30. Philips #2 screwdriver and a few SAE (I'm guessing) sockets/wrenches.

The first thing I did was removed the goofy upper safety nets on top of the doors. The second thing was look around trying to figure out how to remove the hood. I figured out the very front part, but didn't find all of the fasteners.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Its Like Every Thing Built You Need Both

·
Registered
527 Posts
It takes torx bits: T-25, T-27 and T-30. Philips #2 screwdriver and a few SAE (I'm guessing) sockets/wrenches.

The first thing I did was removed the goofy upper safety nets on top of the doors. The second thing was look around trying to figure out how to remove the hood. I figured out the very front part, but didn't find all of the fasteners.
In addition to the screws up front, there are 4 more Torx screw underneath. Have to stand on your head w/your tongue out to reach one on the driver's side.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ugh. Effing Torx. I swear, between KTM and Arctic Cat the freaking Sears Corp is going to recover from the recession quicker than anticipated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts