Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious as to what tools are provided with the new machines? Hopefully it will something more than a dogbone wrench, a screwdriver and a prayer book.

I also wondering if there's a place to put this vast array of tools? One other question. What's under the chrome looking nuts around the outside of the rims. Can they be removed?

Gumball

·
Vendor
508 Posts
Curious as to what tools are provided with the new machines? Hopefully it will something more than a dogbone wrench, a screwdriver and a prayer book.

I also wondering if there's a place to put this vast array of tools? One other question. What's under the chrome looking nuts around the outside of the rims. Can they be removed?

Gumball
Toolkit is under passenger seat and just the basic kit you see on most ATV/UTV's

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
its under the drivers seat
CRAP.... mine didn't come with a prayer book

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Under the drivers seat not passenger :}~ Or at least mine is, under my passenger seat appears to be the ecu.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
jack get the tools under the seat and get the wildcat going you have to get to glamis kick some xp ass

·
Registered
986 Posts
The toolkit contains 3 wrenches with ARctic Cat stamped on them, 3 L shaped Torx wrenches, a POS air pressure gauge (mine was broken when I pulled it out), and a reversible screwdriver, cheap shit, but they would work in a pinch.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I Pick up A 30 /40 Piece Tool Kit From Home Depo Fits Perfect Under Drivers Set
And Has Evert Thing I Need In It But A Jack

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts