Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
cherokee trailhawk elite livraison 2.jpg
Here my new toy on delivery day to take care of my...
IMG_1236[792].jpg
of my other new toy.

You guys made me spend a load of money but it was the sane choice lol

·
Registered
474 Posts
my tow capacity with my Trailhawk with 2.0T is 4000lbs not 2k and if I had choosen the v6 it was 4500lbs. (Turbo is faster and better mpg tho)
I truly thought 2000lbs sounded low. I will have to look at where I read that. 4000lb will be perfect for towing these machines. Very cool!

Not that they are the same animal, but my wife's Ford Escape has Ford's 2.0 ltr Ecoboost and it is truly a riot to drive. It has way more Shit-n-Get than her previous Ford Edge Limited with V6. It has power to tow, but no body weight for stopping. So you notice the weight when pulling a pair of waverunners for example. Your Trailhawk should have much more mass to it, so towing your Cat will be a breeze!

Nice work!

BTW, I am obviously reading the jeep website wrong.

2019-09-26 09_25_54-2019 Jeep Cherokee Model Comparison Chart - Detailed Specs.png

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
Just bought a 2019 Jeep Cherokee trailhawk elite you guys won. Taking delivery this Thursday.
Now you need a bigger garage full of specialty tools to take car of the new toys.. It never ends! :veryhappy:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Just bought a 2019 Jeep Cherokee trailhawk elite you guys won. Taking delivery this Thursday.
How did I miss this post?! Great choice, I have a '19 White Jeep Cherokee TH too! :rock: Mine is the V6, not Elite. I've had it off-road quite a bit as well.
I found a good deal on a leftover 2017 Diamond C UTV trailer. It's heavy-duty, but if I ever upgrade from the AC Trail, I'm covered. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
you need to have tow package to increase that.. + v6 or 2.0T

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I truly thought 2000lbs sounded low. I will have to look at where I read that. 4000lb will be perfect for towing these machines. Very cool!

Not that they are the same animal, but my wife's Ford Escape has Ford's 2.0 ltr Ecoboost and it is truly a riot to drive. It has way more Shit-n-Get than her previous Ford Edge Limited with V6. It has power to tow, but no body weight for stopping. So you notice the weight when pulling a pair of waverunners for example. Your Trailhawk should have much more mass to it, so towing your Cat will be a breeze!

Nice work!

BTW, I am obviously reading the jeep website wrong.

View attachment 243659
you need to have tow package to increase that.. + v6 or 2.0T

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
and ..
Just write "
2019 jeep cherokee trailhawk 2.0t tow capacity" in google and press enter and read

·
Registered
6 Posts
Civic no way!
Just look up videos of unstable trailers = don't do it. My Wildcat 4 can push my Ram pick-up around in the wind or down hill.
Good move on the Jeep!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts