Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone had luck getting a dealer to swap tires? i really would like to trade my duros for bighorns, i dont buy sand tires. waynoka has too many sticks at the dunes. bighorns will climb anything out there.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I blew three of the duros at the same time.only fad had one mile on them took back to my dealer and he installed four new big horns no charge.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Best tire i have ever owned. Big horns on steriods. EFX MOTO MTC Tire Automotive tire Auto part Wheel Automotive wheel system Tire Automotive tire Auto part Synthetic rubber Tread

Reactions: TxChristopher

·
Registered
945 Posts
Ya I have checked these out also, Tennessee.....steroids for sure! Where we ride, the Big Horns side wall don't hold up.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Ya I have checked these out also, Tennessee.....steroids for sure! Where we ride, the Big Horns side wall don't hold up.
Have you looked at the GBC Dirt Tamers? Thats what I run on my 500 and I have had zero issues. I have over 600 miles at CC and RB on them and not a single leak or plug. Same tread pattern but taller lug than the BH and the tire has a heavier sidewall. I put the 8 ply GBC Dirt Commanders on my wifes and she really likes them too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts