Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just purchased the perfex lift kit( 2"), what would be the recommended wheel spacer to keep the 50" width? 1.5" or 2"?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the same kit at 2" lift, on my Trail. 2" wheel spacers and bighorn tires put me at 52" wide.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does this kit need the wheel spacers? Everything I have looked at and researched on it says they aren’t needed. I had been looking at the Superatv lift for mine but it calls for spacers and I don’t want the worry of those. Just about to order this Perfex kit but if spacers are needed then I might not.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I personally wouldn't find a 50" Trail with a 2" lift to be a safe ride. It only takes one off camber that you don't approach properly to put your ride on its side. I added Bandit springs to mine and had a friend install them. He cranked the preload WAY up on them to the point it was only 49" wide, and that thing was scary on any off camber. I added 2" spacers to get it to 53" and its VERY stable again. Also remove the front swaybar and upgraded the rear swaybar bushings to stop the clanking. Do you NEED the spacers ?? No. But I damn sure would recommend them, second only to harnesses for importance and overall safety on your ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts