Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had their trail shocks rebuilt? Any info for the rest of us on results, cost, etc?

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
I don't know if the stock Fox shocks are rebuildable but I have 4 Almost brand new Trail Fox Shocks available, you can have all 4 for $150 right now but you have to pay the shipping or during the Wildcat meet in SD you can save on the shipping and pick them up in person.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm not good with computers so I'm not sure if I inserted this link correctly.
Wildcat trail Fox shock rebuild+re valve+add schrader valve
If the link is not working try doing a search for:
Wildcat trail Fox shock rebuild+re valve+add schrader valve
This seems like a good write-up that might help you. I've wanted to revalve the shocks on my wife's trail but she likes it the way it is right now and doesn't want me to tinker with it. Translated: She's afraid of the unknown and doesn't want me to screw things up.

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know if the stock Fox shocks are rebuildable but I have 4 Almost brand new Trail Fox Shocks available, you can have all 4 for $150 right now but you have to pay the shipping or during the Wildcat meet in SD you can save on the shipping and pick them up in person. View attachment 250880
I don't know if the stock Fox shocks are rebuildable but I have 4 Almost brand new Trail Fox Shocks available, you can have all 4 for $150 right now but you have to pay the shipping or during the Wildcat meet in SD you can save on the shipping and pick them up in person. View attachment 250880
If you will be bringing them to the Black Hills I'll take them

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
If you will be bringing them to the Black Hills I'll take them
Ok, they are yours, I'll be sure to pack them in the RV.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Ok, see you then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts