Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quick question for all the guys that have picked there wildcats up......how did you tie it down to the trailer ? im going for mine tomorrow and using a flat deck trailer.... im thinking you cant pull down on the chassis and suck in all that suspension , any ideas ? thanks in advance.....
:fragez:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
We tied 4 ratchet straps in a criss cross fashion from corner to corner underneath the cat. Picked frame points and pulled it tight. No problems and we pulled about 2 1/2 hours home. Straps never loosened a bit.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Used 3 ratchet straps, one each around the thick tube behind each seat to the trailer and one through the front end across the front of the Wildcat pulling forward. It never moved at all.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We tied 4 ratchet straps in a criss cross fashion from corner to corner underneath the cat. Picked frame points and pulled it tight. No problems and we pulled about 2 1/2 hours home. Straps never loosened a bit.
thanks msn , thats what i was thinking..... just throwing it out there in case there was anything too watch out for or horror stories..... thanks msn you have set my mind at ease..... i was excited yet nervous about tomorrows pickup...2.5 hr drive also.....

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the info guys , does the suspension suck down alot ?, i could imagine me ratcheting forever lol

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
i just pulled it in and put it in park and shut the door

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Ours tightened right up, no problems with the pulling the suspension down since we pulled at a side angle. I have an affinity for using way to many staps when I load my trailer. Usually have 5 on each ATV when they are loaded for long travel distances. Sons think I am crazy but I never lost anything off my trailer and never intend to.

Reactions: stinkyboy1979
1 - 11 of 11 Posts