Wildcat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moving this month to Sierra Vista AZ. Local dealer dropped the brand. Who does everyone use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
27,562 Posts
The only Cat dealer is Cycle, Skis, & ATVs. Located on 22nd Street. (520) 747-8339.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only Cat dealer is Cycle, Skis, & ATVs. Located on 22nd Street. (520) 747-8339.
Do you have an opinion?

·
Administrator
27,562 Posts
Do you have an opinion?

As to what? They are the only game in town, so price wise they get what they want for them. Their service department is good, IMO. They were the only ones to ever work on my Cat. Their dealerships besides Cat is Husqvarna, which they just picked up last year. Only Husqvarna dealer too. Other than that, their showroom is any and all types of used motorcycles, dirt bikes, jet skis, or SXSs. All in excellent shape. They have a cool balcony area that you can look up, and see mint old models. They have a Honda Pilot, I always ask them if it's for sale, they say no. Honda ATCs, Suzuki Quadzilla, Kawasaki Tecate, and some other stuff.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As to what? They are the only game in town, so price wise they get what they want for them. Their service department is good, IMO. They were the only ones to ever work on my Cat. Their dealerships besides Cat is Husqvarna, which they just picked up last year. Only Husqvarna dealer too. Other than that, their showroom is any and all types of used motorcycles, dirt bikes, jet skis, or SXSs. All in excellent shape. They have a cool balcony area that you can look up, and see mint old models. They have a Honda Pilot, I always ask them if it's for sale, they say no. Honda ATCs, Suzuki Quadzilla, Kawasaki Tecate, and some other stuff.
Just concerned about the service department. Thanks boss.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did not know Sierra dropped the line. I met Barry and David a few times at dealer meetings and training. Seemed like good guys. It's a tough industry.
I liked them a lot . I bought my first cat from them and my sport bike. Stopped by to say hi last month and they wanted to push a X3 on me.

·
Administrator
27,562 Posts
Thread went away from the intent, sorry. Thread closed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.