Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am curious to see who has had the EMC reflash done on their xx and thoughts on which company offers the best bang for the buck?

·
Administrator
27,592 Posts
Two of our Supporting Vendors reflash the ECU. EVO & Alba. Both are great Vendors to work with.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I have the EVO / Speedwerx flash and can say that it did make a difference over the Dynojet tuner (have the Speedwerx Stage 2 kit). Did a stage comparo with our 2nd machine and found that the clutch kit makes the most difference but you MUST spend some time to get it dialed in. The slip in muffler helped on top and I am now running the Q6 (have and L2 for sale if you want) Header helped the pull up top some but not huge like the clutch kit. Air box didn't seem to help much but it does hold a bunch more dust so the cleaning / replacement is longer.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I went with Alba but have yet to test it.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I have the Speed flash which I believe is the Alba tune and it runs good. I have not spent much time with a stock ECU but I do like the improved throttle response and the higher speed limit of the tune.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was checking with Evo and they can't do any of the 2020's and doesn't sound like it is on their radar. Not sure how supportive they plan to be in the future...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts