Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4121 Posts

·
Administrator
27,617 Posts
What do you and Frank do, talk to each other right before you both post? LOL! He even used unicorn too.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
What do you and Frank do, talk to each other right before you both post? LOL! He even used unicorn too.
Bahahawa Lucky this chit date /time stamped. lol

Seriously though... THAT ENGINE sounds different ... any ideas?? Man, it sounds good. And the fact Polaris SxS is in the background is pretty good evidence we got SxS coming.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he posted it locally and then I posted it here. I didn't see that he had it in the xds thread. Unicorn is something we just call it all the time. You can delete it if you want.

·
Administrator
27,617 Posts
Yeah, but it don't look like the 1000, looks more like a 900.

·
Administrator
27,617 Posts
he posted it locally and then I posted it here. I didn't see that he had it in the xds thread. Unicorn is something we just call it all the time. You can delete it if you want.
No, it's all good, this is a good thread, where Frank's video might not be seen by members that don't care about the Can Am.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I think deserves its own thread.

I'm pretty excited about it.... should be interesting this fall.

·
Administrator
27,617 Posts

·
Administrator
27,617 Posts
I think deserves its own thread.

I'm pretty excited about it.... should be interesting this fall.
One of these SXSs better come in white, or orange, that's all I'm saying!

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
yeah, just hope its a lot better then the wolverine or whatever that thing was. lol

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Very COOL

·
Registered
277 Posts
See how Yamaha says "were not done yet"

"This year marks one of Yamaha's most significant new ATV and SxS model launches in history," said Mike Martinez, Yamaha's Recreational Vehicle (RV) vice president. "Today everyone at Yamaha is excited to introduce a number of all-new ATV and Side-by-Side models, redefine some existing categories, and celebrate the company's 60[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary with classic Yamaha yellow and black special editions. And we're not done yet."

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Oh man a yellow and black vintage look Yamaha sxs screamer....who do I make the check out to! LOL

·
Administrator
27,617 Posts
Oh man a yellow and black vintage look Yamaha sxs screamer....who do I make the check out to! LOL
Settle down over there, nothing's definite yet. But that yellow and black, with that big block type design, yeah I can see that too!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We've decided (you know the people I live with in my head) that the engine noise is blower whine. That's right a twin roots blower shoving air out of the unicorns butt.

·
Administrator
27,617 Posts
We've decided (you know the people I live with in my head) that the engine noise is blower whine. That's right a twin roots blower shoving air out of the unicorns butt.
Maybe you and those people will be bringing that new Yamaha to Glamis! Man, am I going to be having fun driving Frank's turbo Can Am, and your new Yamaha. Come on dune season!

Reactions: Frank
1 - 20 of 4121 Posts