Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well finally got a day off to go get my wildcat that was delivered on last saturday. when i showed up i fully expected to get just a regular production run machine but when i showed up i noticed it was one of the 225 floor models(mine is 220). so i asked my dealer about it and he said he was feed with a line of bs that they had to hold it to do some small changes. nothing you can see with the eye but who knows. anyways as many have said first thing to watch for if the pipe gets super hot on first ride and mine smoked so bad people were asking me if it was burning oil. but after the first time you get the pipe hot let it compleatly cool out and it wont do it again. also after 40 miles my front right plastic spring spacer is cracked. but all in all would not trade it for anything great machine.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Congrats shawny! Glad you guys are getting your machines instead of having to live through the forum!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Congats Shawny

·
Registered
945 Posts
Congrats, Shawny....glad it finally happened for you....please keep us posted on what you find.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Picked mine up today (production model) The big change I noticed is the cover behind the seats over the radiator is now screwed on instead of clipped in. The floor model where I picked mine up was missing that piece because it flew off. Congrats fellow kitty owner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts