Wildcat Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
28,112 Posts
im new here ,dont know how to contact you my engine is fried got it like that at auction, long story short be best to replace then rebuild.how do we talk
You have to have a minimum of 5 posts before you can PM members.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You have to have a minimum of 5 posts before you can PM members.
what do you mean 5 post, i get it cant trust anybody .got this thing from copart auction ,its all their frame bent i can fix it runs, rattles so lode it drowns out exhaust sound the big guns, pulled valve cover rocker arms are gone,haven't pulled heads yet ,im assuming rods,and crank are bad so looking for motor

·
Administrator
28,112 Posts
what do you mean 5 post, i get it cant trust anybody .got this thing from copart auction ,its all their frame bent i can fix it runs, rattles so lode it drowns out exhaust sound the big guns, pulled valve cover rocker arms are gone,haven't pulled heads yet ,im assuming rods,and crank are bad so looking for motor
Right under your screen name, is the day you joined, and the posts you've made. After 5 posts, you can PM any member. You click on a member's name, and then click start a conversation.

This is a slightly old thread, not sure if it sold? My advice would be to start a thread on you needing an engine. You can also try salvage / junk yards for engines from wrecked SXSs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Right under your screen name, is the day you joined, and the posts you've made. After 5 posts, you can PM any member. You click on a member's name, and then click start a conversation.

This is a slightly old thread, not sure if it sold? My advice would be to start a thread on you needing an engine. You can also try salvage / junk yards for engines from wrecked SXSs.
thanks. dont know any junk yards with side by sides here in mo. haven't pulled heads yet but ,will see maybe rebuild

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a used engine out of a 2015 Wildcat X. This was a spare engine was part of the deal when i bought the wildcat from the original owner. I have since sold the machine so I am no longer in need.

As far as I know the engine runs and works.

Asking $1000 or best offer. I can ship but buyer will pay shipping expenses.

Let me know if you have any questions or need additional pictures.

View attachment 252838

View attachment 252839

View attachment 252840
Is this still available

·
Administrator
28,112 Posts
Do you still have this engine...I'm interested...316-993-3663...call or text...
Welcome Jwhire123. A little tip, before asking a question to the original poster, click on their forum name. It will show you when the last time they were on the site. He hasn't been on in 11 months. Also, be careful about putting your number out there, there are always scammers looking for easy marks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a used engine out of a 2015 Wildcat X. This was a spare engine was part of the deal when i bought the wildcat from the original owner. I have since sold the machine so I am no longer in need.

View attachment 252838

View attachment 252839

View attachment 252840
you still have 1000 eng . please let me know
Do u still have this engine. I am looking for on for my wildcat x

·
Registered
2 Posts

View attachment 252838

View attachment 252839

View attachment 252840
Is this still available?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts