Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Vendor
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LINK: UTV INC ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT BILLET SHIFT HANDLE - GREEN

THIS BAD ASS MAMA JAMMA OF A SHIFTER KNOB WILL MAKE YOUR ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT STAND OUT FROM THE BUNCH! MACHINED FROM A BILLET CHUNK OF 6061 T6 ALUMINUM. WE THEN NUKE IT AND MAKE IT GREEN (AKA ANODIZED). THEN WE GO BACK OVER IT AND SPEED FREAK MACHINE (THE LITTLE SILVER CUT OUTS ON THE SIDE AND BACK OF THE SHIFTER) THEN MACHINE THE INSIDE TO BE A DIRECT NO HASSLE EASY TO INSTALL REPLACEMENT SHIFT HANDLE KNOB

$44.95

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
need a SMALLER ONE on shifter.IT is to high anyway.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Lets see.....2 UTVink cages....2 UTVinc shifters......might not need twin throttle bodies @ this rate!

·
Vendor
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LINK: UTV INC ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT BILLET SHIFT HANDLE - GREEN

THIS BAD ASS MAMA JAMMA OF A SHIFTER KNOB WILL MAKE YOUR ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT STAND OUT FROM THE BUNCH! MACHINED FROM A BILLET CHUNK OF 6061 T6 ALUMINUM. WE THEN NUKE IT AND MAKE IT GREEN (AKA ANODIZED). THEN WE GO BACK OVER IT AND SPEED FREAK MACHINE (THE LITTLE SILVER CUT OUTS ON THE SIDE AND BACK OF THE SHIFTER) THEN MACHINE THE INSIDE TO BE A DIRECT NO HASSLE EASY TO INSTALL REPLACEMENT SHIFT HANDLE KNOB

$44.95

·
Administrator
27,916 Posts
Still waiting patiently for you guys to make an orange one. Been about a 2 year wait, LOL!

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
Or how about a RED one, don't leave us out!! LOL

·
Administrator
27,916 Posts
Or how about a RED one, don't leave us out!! LOL
I'm pretty sure they do make a red one. They make red, green, and black. I have the black one. The orange handle is kind of a inside running joke with me and them.

Reactions: UTV Inc

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
Ahhhhhh, gotcha. What I'm really looking for is a real cool skull shifter handle. Just haven't found the perfect one yet.

·
Vendor
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Administrator
27,916 Posts

·
Vendor
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Black, Green, Polished, Orange is all we offer, sorry.

I will look and see if I have any other random colors.. I only found 3, THREE, ORANGE ones.. once these are gone.. they are gone.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts