Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LINK: UTV INC ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT HORN KIT

TRYING TO MAKE YOUR WILDCAT STREET LEGAL? WANT TO ANNOY PEOPLE ON THE TRAIL? FEEL THE NEED TO WAKE YOUR NEIGHBORS UP? WELL.. YOU CAN DO ALL OF THAT WITH THIS AWESOME UTV INC ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT HORN KIT. DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE WILDCAT THIS KIT WILL INSTALL WITH EASE AND PROVIDE A LIFE TIME OF BEEP BEEP BBBBEEEEEPPPP!

$39.95

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Look up carolina panther growl. I want a horn that does that growl. Everyone would buy one of those.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Well I have to blow my own horn, then ya there is one on the wildcat..:p

·
Vendor
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We are trying.. it seems the more stuff to make for it the less people seem interested in them.

We use a lot of social media, forums, etc to gauge how much time we put into a machine. So if we post stuff up and the thread gets no replies in it, usually we will move on to the next one.

After a few threads or posts about a machine and no one seems to be interested either we are doing something wrong or the market just is not there.

So sometimes just a simple "Cool" or "Looks nice" or "Thats ugly" or "Maybe change this about this to make it look like this" really helps out the aftermarket because we want to build the parts you guys need but also want.

·
Registered
608 Posts
We are trying.. it seems the more stuff to make for it the less people seem interested in them.

We use a lot of social media, forums, etc to gauge how much time we put into a machine. So if we post stuff up and the thread gets no replies in it, usually we will move on to the next one.

After a few threads or posts about a machine and no one seems to be interested either we are doing something wrong or the market just is not there.

So sometimes just a simple "Cool" or "Looks nice" or "Thats ugly" or "Maybe change this about this to make it look like this" really helps out the aftermarket because we want to build the parts you guys need but also want.
Well i like everything you guys have. I just cant afford it.. lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts