Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 273 Posts

·
Vendor
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LINK: UTV INC ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT WINCH MOUNT

NEED TO INSTALL A WINCH IN YOUR ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT BUT DONT WANT SOME UNSIGHTLY THING HANGING OFF THE FRONT OF YOUR MACHINE? ME TOO! SO WE CAME UP WITH THIS NIFTY HIDDEN WINCH MOUNT FOR THE WILDCAT. INSTALLS UNDER THE HOOD FOR A CLEAN LOOK. WINCH MOUNT INCLUDES A NEW BILLET FAIR LEAD THAT BOLTS TO THE FRONT OF THE HOOD TO ALLOW THE WINCH CABLE TO TRAVEL SMOOTHLY THROUGH THE HOOD CUT OUT. WINCH IS NOT INCLUDED FOR THE PRICE OF THE MOUNT. WE USE A VIPER MX4000 WIDE SPOOL WINCH TO BUILD THIS MOUNT OFF OF. WILL ONLY FIT STANDARD SPOOL WINCH.

$219.95

·
Registered
198 Posts
Is that a all bolt on kit? Do you know if a 4500 winch will fit? Guess I can search winch specs and compair.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Johnny,
Is there a way you could post your install instructions? I also started a thread about the mount in the General Section sense the Warn mount was being talked about.

Can't wait to get a WC so I can try out all the cool stuff coming out.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Any plans on having the fairlead in the lower grill portion?

Reactions: swood74

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
nice mount

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Considering this option...looks great. Anything else needed or recommended to install/use effectively in a Wildcat? i.e. battery upgrade or additional pins/shackles, etc?

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Another question...will these mounts also fit the Elite series (wireless remote) wide spool units? Anyone got that specific combo with pics?

·
Vendor
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The kit comes with everything you need minus the winch itself. We use a 4000 lb wide spool from MotoAlliance. As long as the mounts onthe ELITE are the same as the regular wide spool (which they should be all the same) it should bolt up right away.

1 - 20 of 273 Posts