Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is something in the works.. got this photo in my email today.. thought id share..

Pricing is going to be $399.95 for a set of 4 with lug nuts and valve stems.

12x7 4+3 4/110, 4/115, 4/136.5, 4/156

We should be getting our first batch of these in the first week or so of March.

If you want to get custom stuff..

$100.00 to powder coat the wheels (black, red, white, blue, orange, green, whatever single stage color.. no candy or pearl stuff)
$40.00 to powder coat the rings (red, orange, purple, white, neon fuchsia, whatever single stage color.. no candy or pearl stuff)

So $539.95 would be a black wheel and a red ring with lug nuts and valve stems.

Also will be available in 14x7 4+3 same bolt patterns for $549.95 for a set of 4 with lug nuts and valve stems.

·
Vendor
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we are not going to take pre orders because that makes most people angry with us because theyre waiting for the product the same as we are.

the actual weight is not known at this moment, but i am assuming they will be in the 10# range.

green harnesses are about 2-3 months out.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I'm angry with you now, thats just because I hate people that are intolerant of other people and oompa loompas.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Do you know what the powder-coated rings will look like? (100% covered with desired color, only the portion that is black in the original picture will be colored, only the portion that is silver in the original picture will be colored, etc.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts