Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is your Wildcat’s belt getting too hot? Well ours is, so we have a clutch cooling fan kit to help ventilate the clutch system and keep it nice and cool for longer belt life. Comes with all parts needed to install for a keyed on/off fan. Will fit both the 2 and 4 seat models of the Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 (Limited & X models).

$132.00

LINK: UTV INC ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT CLUTCH COOLING FAN KIT

Clutch Cooling Fan Kit To Improve Clutch Air Flow
Cooler Belt Temps To Get Longer Life Out Of CVT Belt
Fits 2 and 4 Seat Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 Models
Wired To Key On Ignition
Easy Installation

*Does not work with XX models

·
Vendor
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Free shipping to the lower 48 states with any purchase of $50 or more!

NOW OFFERING FINANCING FROM

·
Vendor
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is your Wildcat’s belt getting too hot? Well ours is, so we have a clutch cooling fan kit to help ventilate the clutch system and keep it nice and cool for longer belt life. Comes with all parts needed to install for a keyed on/off fan. Will fit both the 2 and 4 seat models of the Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 (Limited & X models).

$132.00

·
Vendor
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

LINK:UTV INC ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT CLUTCH COOLING FAN KIT

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have a home made snorkel kit on my wildcat 1000, limited space to add this blower. Can it be set up to push or pull air, is one way more efficient than the other?? Just looking at options on install before I place my order. Thanks for any info you can give me.

·
Vendor
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Our Wildcat clutch blower kit will simply blow the air out. We've never installed one with a snorkel kit so not sure about spacing.

·
Vendor
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

1 - 12 of 12 Posts