Vendor
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

[h=2]UTV INC BILLET CONVEX REAR VIEW MIRROR - POLISHED FINISH[/h]$119.95

POLISHED BILLET CONVEX REAR VIEW MIRROR

[h=2]UTV INC 1¾" RAW BILLET ALUMINUM REAR VIEW MIRROR CLAMP[/h]$24.95

UTV INC 1¾" RAW BILLET ALUMINUM REAR VIEW MIRROR CLAMP

[h=2]UTV INC BILLET PANORAMIC REAR VIEW MIRROR - BLACK ANODIZED[/h]$119.95
our new Billet Panoramic Rearview Mirror. Made from T-6 6061 Billet Aluminum with Stainless Steel Pin and Hardware this mirror will last almost forever. All UTVinc.com aftermarket Roll cages come with a threaded bung ready to bolt the Mirror to.. we offer low profile Clamps for all other applications in 1 ½” 1 ¾” 2” and Special mount for the Teryx and Stock Yamaha Rhino Cages.

[h=2]UTV INC 1¾" BLACK BILLET ALUMINUM REAR VIEW MIRROR CLAMP[/h]$24.95

UTV INC 1¾" BLACK BILLET ALUMINUM REAR VIEW MIRROR CLAMP

·
Registered
138 Posts
Id like to see the profile shot.....I think that bar is pretty close to my head as it is.....think it might need to be pushed out some

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
I too am looking at side and rear view mirrors today...some additional pics would be helpful!

·
Registered
23 Posts
what other pictures do you want so i can take them.
From the driver's seat to see where it sits in relation to being in the seat. The stock cage seems like the mirror would be too close to driver and make it hard to see in it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
i have asked for months....concernerd about sales? the only posts that seem to come up are the ones that say " in stock" or "ready to ship" just to bump thread to the top. thumbs up you are a winner.

·
Vendor
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
soory but its not like i have 12 wildcats sitting around the shop with stock cages I can just go throw a mirror on a snap a picture for you

·
Vendor
3,051 Posts
sorry guys.. i dont have a stock machine here any more with a mirror on it to take a picture. johnnys car had a cage on it almost instantly. I have been looking around the forums to see if theres any photos, but i cant seem to find one sitting in the driver seat.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Heres a few shots with the UTV mirror J was talking about hope they help Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Automotive tire Tire

1 - 20 of 27 Posts