Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UTVinc.com is theindustry leader in new product design, development, and testing we manufactureour products here in the USA. With more new products available for more UTV’sper month than anyone else, this has separated UTVinc from the pack time andtime again. This time is no different; we have yet another new product toshowcase for you today.
New Product ReleaseUTVinc.com
www.UTVinc.com Introduces our new 30” LEDLight Bar Mounting System. We Designed this Lightbar Mounting System with a lotof flexability in it to mount on most UTV Roll Cages. These new LED lightbarmounts make a easy job of mounting a UTVinc 30” LED bar. Made in the USA from 3/16Mild Steel and PowderCoated Black and Two 6061 Billet Clamps that Fit 1 ¾”Tubing
Price is TBD

UTVinc designs, manufactures, fabricates, packages, markets, andsells parts & products for the UTV industry for all major manufactures ofUTV’s and side by sides. UTVinc is located in Phx, AZ at 4244 W Dunlap Ave.UTVinc can be reached either by visiting the website 24/7 at www.UTVinc.com or calling the retaillocation at 623-934-3070, Monday-Saturday 9am – 6pm.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Looks good, 40 should be done soon I would imagine! :p

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I know your products are probably really good but that link....the price.....is.....$9,999.99! YOU ARE ON THE CRACK SIR!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I know but somebody had to be "that guy" and I sure as hell wasn't passing up the opp:haha:rtunity!

·
Vendor
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
UTVinc.com is theindustry leader in new product design, development, and testing we manufactureour products here in the USA. With more new products available for more UTV’sper month than anyone else, this has separated UTVinc from the pack time andtime again. This time is no different; we have yet another new product toshowcase for you today.
New Product ReleaseUTVinc.com
www.UTVinc.com Introduces our new 30” LEDLight Bar Mounting System. We Designed this Lightbar Mounting System with a lotof flexability in it to mount on most UTV Roll Cages. These new LED lightbarmounts make a easy job of mounting a UTVinc 30” LED bar. Made in the USA from 3/16Mild Steel and PowderCoated Black and Two 6061 Billet Clamps that Fit 1 ¾”Tubing
Price is TBD

UTVinc designs, manufactures, fabricates, packages, markets, andsells parts & products for the UTV industry for all major manufactures ofUTV’s and side by sides. UTVinc is located in Phx, AZ at 4244 W Dunlap Ave.UTVinc can be reached either by visiting the website 24/7 at www.UTVinc.com or calling the retaillocation at 623-934-3070, Monday-Saturday 9am – 6pm.
`````

·
Registered
840 Posts
Does this work with an AC hardtop?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts