Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Awsome will be geting it as soon as i get payed great work. Do you have to cut out glove box??? Looking on my phone cant tell

·
Registered
332 Posts
SOLD!

I'll be ordering in the next few minutes! We all love you UTVinc! ---

No rattles on this grab bar, right?????

Thanks for helping us losers who can't weld or fabricate....

·
Vendor
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No cutting the glove box it mounts right under it ... we have not have any real complaints of any of our grab handles rattling ...

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Can you make one that costs a bit more that attaches in the exact same place but instead goes down under the plastic and then back up into the open terminating in the same spot, so that the dash need not be cut?

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Well hell. I would have bought one of those. If you would have had them about 4 months ago. I guess i had a pretty good idea. I should have got a patient on it. Haha

·
Registered
241 Posts
_______

I'm counting on UTVinc. to deliver a revolutionary, new concept, design, and build in a grab bar.... a NO rattle grab bar. Fingers are crossed. If it' built like all their other stuff it will be a prefect fit and work great.

LOL I'm confident that your right...........thay are the sh*t! I can't wait for them to release their versatile cargo bed mounting system.

·
Vendor
3,019 Posts
THE GRAB HANDLE ONCE POWDER COATED WILL NOT RATTLE ENOUGH TO BE ANNOYING.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN GETTING THESE ON THE SITE.

UTV INC ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT CLAMP ON PASSENGER GRAB HANDLE BARU
TV INC IS EXCITED TO INTRODUCE OUR NEWEST WILDCAT PRODUCT TO OUR LINE UP. THIS CLAMP ON GRAB HANDLE IS CONSTRUCTED OUT OF STEEL TUBING AND CLAMPS ON TO THE OEM FRAME BEHIND THE GLOVE BOX. INSTALLATION WILL REQUIRE YOU TO DRILL A 1" HOLE IN YOUR DASH. THE GRAB HANDLE IS REMOVABLE AS WELL. WILL COME POWDER COATED BLACK TO MATCH THE OEM CHASSIS. CUSHIONED GRIPS ARE INCLUDED AS WELL

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
i respect your fortitude to show us pics as you develop and design things, even before they are finished, especially for us that have little patience for waiting:eek:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Can you make one that costs a bit more that attaches in the exact same place but instead goes down under the plastic and then back up into the open terminating in the same spot, so that the dash need not be cut?
I like that idea too Chris. I think the only problem with that design is that it wouldn't adjust very much due to the curve in the tubing. You really need that thing to have about 12" of adjustment to get it out of the way when entering and exiting and for different sized passengers....................

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
The way to get more adjustment would be is to weld the side of the pipe to the clamp and make the pipe longer. There is plenty of room to put the pipe on top of clamp and to lengthen it.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
The way to get more adjustment would be is to weld the side of the pipe to the clamp and make the pipe longer. There is plenty of room to put the pipe on top of clamp and to lengthen it.
I was only talking about the adjustment issues if the the bar was made like Chris mentioned. If you bent it under the dash and then up to the handle, there wouldn't be enough straight pipe to get much adjustment.................

·
Vendor
3,019 Posts
The real way out be to sleeve the bar like it is but weld the tube to the top of the clamp and leave the back end open so the bar could slide all the way in and out. Get rid of the pin style lock and go with the rattle be gone style shown above. Then you could slide the bar in or out as far as you would like. But making it come out at the right angle is always tricky.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Bar over top like this but with your clamp. 2012-03-05_14-46-31_744.jpg

1 - 20 of 165 Posts