Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
I should know well enough to wait now, after buying the first wcd, etc. I spent $80 on bungs from utvinc, 100 on handles, and we still have to cut and weld to have grab bars. Now I could just spend 218 and be done >:/

·
Vendor
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
UTV INC ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT CLAMP ON PASSENGER GRAB HANDLE BAR

http://utvinc.com/utv-inc-arctic-cat-wildcat-clamp-on-passenger-grab-handle-bar/

[h=1]UTV INC ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT CLAMP ON PASSENGER GRAB HANDLE BAR[/h]
Email to a Friend
Be the first to review this product
Availability: In stock
$109.95
Qty:Add to Cart-OR-

OR
[h=2]Quick Overview[/h]UTV INC IS EXCITED TO INTRODUCE OUR NEWEST WILDCAT PRODUCT TO OUR LINE UP. THIS CLAMP ON GRAB HANDLE IS CONSTRUCTED OUT OF STEEL TUBING AND CLAMPS ON TO THE OEM FRAME BEHIND THE GLOVE BOX. INSTALLATION WILL REQUIRE YOU TO DRILL A 1" HOLE IN YOUR DASH. THE GRAB HANDLE IS REMOVABLE AS WELL. WILL COME POWDER COATED BLACK TO MATCH THE OEM CHASSIS. CUSHIONED GRIPS ARE INCLUDED AS WELL.

Double click on above image to view full picture

[h=2]More Views[/h]

·
Registered
332 Posts
I just installed the UTVinc Passenger Grab bar. Super Beefy, Fits perfect and works great.

You have to remove the Glove box then loosen 2 bolts for plastic foot box, bolt clamp down tight, put back glove box and you're done.

I opted to drill another hole in bar so it would slide farther away from seat... Banged the pin through hole I drilled and there is no way in hell it will rattle.

My old lady has been waiting for this since day 1 (and kept telling me that RZR's have grab bars,... why doesn't Wildcat) - Thanks UTVinc! for taking words out of her mouth.

21 - 40 of 161 Posts