Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title topic states, today we mounted a set of V-Roll sand tires on the OEM Wildcat wheels. We did this because I wanted to try them using the standard offset wheel that comes on the vehicle. I am anxious to see what this does to the clutch shift rpm when driving in the sand. We'll know sometime tomorrow! Doing some testing at Glamis over this weekend. :biggthumpup:
I'll shoot some pics in the sand and post them up here later.

Reactions: Redflametech

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Those do look good maybe I should make up my mind on what I want to get for paddles. I feel left out almost everyone already knows :(

·
Registered
203 Posts
If I could pick anything - It would be the Skat Trak smoothies up front, and the Sand Tires Unlimited "comp cut" paddels in the back...But, Skat Trak does not currently make a 14 inch smoothie tire - and from wha I've read, the Wildcat's need a 14 inch wheel up front...The blaster also only comes in a 12 inch wheel, but I've seen pics with this tire on a Wildcat so I know it works...A 12 inch wheel in the back and a 14 inch in the front would just look dumb. This is what I want, but in a 14 inch version:

DSC00666.jpg

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
what are better paddles for a SxS? I was going to try to find Skat-stak extremes for the back

·
Official Site Vendor
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Knight rider lives! Looks good man thank you for all the pictures and info lately.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
No they are Skat-traks new mohawks ,they look like they will work good on the front. They should give a little bit of pull, more than the old style mohawks?

I was trying to decide if I wanted smoothies on the front or these.

·
Registered
986 Posts
No they are Skat-traks new mohawks ,they look like they will work good on the front. They should give a little bit of pull, more than the old style mohawks?

Are they 14", because Skat trak was only doing anything 14" custom order, they might make a 14" at some point I would guess, but as of 3 weeks ago, they had nothing.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts

LOL well they can call them whatever they want but those are Swamp Lites with most of the tread ground away.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Not sure on the size, I was just looking on Rocky Mountain Atv's web site and saw them. They don't have there deal setup to order Wildcat stuff yet. I know you can order a wheel/tire package of them for a RZR so I'm sure they will have them for the wildcat soon

1 - 20 of 31 Posts