Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What an outstanding turnout! You guys took some great photos this month and here are your top 6 that made the cut.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit a photo!

Please vote for your favorite photo. This poll will close in 3 days and winner announced shortly after.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1. Dukepoop

2. TEC

3. BRAVE Motorsports

4. Kustom Kreations

5. Dentless

6. MetalMulisha

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Hard choices this month

·
Registered
11,034 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Would anyone that's entered be opposed if the mod/admins postponed this months contest and named Dirtcat the January WOTM ? Something simple to show respect for a fellow driver lost. I pm'd Wicked and Hollywood to see about doing it but didn't figure anyone on here would mind if they didn't have it this month.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Would anyone that's entered be opposed if the mod/admins postponed this months contest and named Dirtcat the January WOTM ? Something simple to show respect for a fellow driver lost. I pm'd Wicked and Hollywood to see about doing it but didn't figure anyone on here would mind if they didn't have it this month.
That's fine by me! hate to loose a fellow driver.

·
Administrator
27,658 Posts
As I stated back to you Alex, great idea. I'm not sure what the members that are in the running for this month think though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Great Idea, I am totally ok with that. Here's to you Dirtcat. :beer:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Could make him February and honor him with a photo on top of the forum for the entire month? January cat will be announced and fade down the list, this way he'll remain at the top all of February.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Completely support. Great recommendation.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Dentless my vote goes to you cuz a swing set out in the middle of desert just makes me chuckle! The other pics are great too though! GL everyone!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts