Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey WC owners and soon to be owners. I guess we'll be waiting just a bit longer here on the east coast. I'm hearing the end of Feb., first of March. Any Virginia owners out there yet? Happy Ridin'!!!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Welcome to my Asylum, this place is slowly driving me crazy. Or was I already there? No tellin.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Well Not All Of Us Are In The Same Boat :D
Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
945 Posts
As said above.....welcome to the zoo, VA WC !!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Well, the bright side is, the longer I wait for it, the more money I have for goodies for it!

So far, I have radio, antenna, intercom, headset hangers, dome light, brake lights, safety light, switches, horn, harnesses, fuse block, weatherpak plugs, lighted whip...

need to keep some in reserve for wheels and tires, roll cage upgrades, LED light bars and the WCD kit. Aagghh! I don't even wanna know what this is gonna total up to!

LOL

Reactions: hellbilly

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Socal I think I spent close to 3.6g for rims, tires, led, wcd, harness bar and belts. Does that help lol.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Reactions: Foxfire

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Lol and I could have spent more yeeuugh it added up so quick and I still need a whip.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
There's a guy selling brand new Livewire whips for $120 ea, if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Yes, they are 6' long, they have super bright LEDs in them.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
He only had a few of them, I bought both blue ones, I think someone else already got both green ones. He has a few other colors and multi-colored ones.

·
Registered
153 Posts
If I buy everything seperate it will be easier to keep track of how much I actually spent. Therefore, I am going to work everything into the price. The cat won't fit my trailer, getting light up whip, harnesses, LED light bar, and contemplating getting a Comm system.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Like All This Talking Dirty

Whips / Harnness :D

Reactions: Foxfire
1 - 20 of 20 Posts