1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
QUICKIE 3/8" 8' QUICK RELEASE ROPE TIE DOWN

LINK: QUICKIE 3/8" 8' QUICK RELEASE ROPE TIE DOWN

$14.95

QUICKIE ROPE TIE DOWN. 3/8" (10MM) ROPE DIAMETER. 8 FEET (2.4M) WORKING LENGTH. 250LB DOT (113KG) WORKING LOAD LIMIT. LIFETIME WARRANTY. HIGH TENSILE 1200 LB TEST UV PROTECTED ROPE. PATENTED NON-SLIP PULLEY WHEEL. CORROSION RESISTANT GLASS FILLED NYLON BLOCK. QUICK RELEASE TRIGGER. 2 RUBBER COATED HOOKS. MADE IN AMERICA, BY AMERICANS.

A customer came into the shop and picked some products up, and when we helped him load them up he had these straps in the bed and tied everything down in the matter of seconds. I was pretty pumped to see it, so I asked about them. He gave me their number and I ordered a case of them. These straps work great to tie stuff down in the bed, on a trailer, we use them when mounting tires, you can do a lot with these straps. Quick thumb release and quick pull to tighten literally takes NO time to tighten or release. Ill see if I can find a video of them in action, if not, I will make one. These are used by the Military, so you know theyre good stuff!

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
HELL YES. WE WOULD ALL LIKE TO HAVE A QUICKIE. BUT THAT DON'T LOOK LIKE THE QUICKIE WE ALL WOULD.:firedevil:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts