Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steave @ benchmark, guy is outstanding in customer service. What I wanted wasn't exactly normal and he made it happen with Dave @ FSS. These guys rock. My rims/tires should be in earlier than expected, I am just a happy camper. Just waitin to hear on the ecu now:rolleyes:

Nick and Willie @ UTV Inc. Got me set up with my harness bar/belts and a nice light at a good price. Few other odds and ends and I am sure more to come. Even though they are oompa loompa's they have their shit together. The harness bar is very well made and their belts are comfy.

Adam @ Airdam. This guy here worked on my clutch over the weekend. He is almost done and will ship today or tomorrow. Can't ask anymore of a guy than that, thanks Adam.

Copperstatecat @ Copper State Cycles. Well without him giving up his baby I would not be going to the dunes with everything done. I wish more dealers would take ques from this guy here.:fing26: <~~Thats for not giving me a loaner!

Any questions feel free to ask! Well unless its Tx that guy has serious issues:pat:LOL.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Good to hear Rabbit! It's cool to have vendors to have a passion for the sport!!!!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Very, very kewl post!!!! Everyone bitches when things go wrong, very few report the good stuff......
Have a little pat on the back from me, Wabbit.

Also, totally agree with the above statement that Squirly made...."Good to hear Rabbit! It's cool to have vendors to have a passion for the sport!!!!"

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
OMG you little furry SOB you come from every possible angle I am beginning to think this is death by 1000 cuts or something. Touche'!

:fing26:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol Rabbits vengeance! That and its just plain ol fun:cool:

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
You're gonna run me right outta gauze you sneaky bucktoothed carrot muncher, pretty soon I am gonna look like the dang Mummy!

:pom:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its a slow and timely process but one well worth the effort for the end result...

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Is this Rabbit??

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I Say We All Thank You For Good Entertanment :moon:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·