Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Wildcat 1000
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 Wildcat 1000

Surprise, surprise, hinge broke on my glove box door. On May 16th I ordered one from my local dealer. It still has not arrived. If anyone knows where I can get one I would appreciate knowing about it. My dealer was quick to take my $18.00 but not so good on delivery.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
7,930 Posts
2012 Wildcat 1000

Surprise, surprise, hinge broke on my glove box door. On May 16th I ordered one from my local dealer. It still has not arrived. If anyone knows where I can get one I would appreciate knowing about it. My dealer was quick to take my $18.00 but not so good on delivery.

Thank you
rocky mtn atv/mc has one in stock right now...go to oem parts upper left part of home page...

·
Administrator
27,916 Posts
2012 Wildcat 1000

Thank you
I think you need to cut the dealer a little slack. Perhaps you haven't heard of COVID? All supply lines have been reduced substantially, if not dried up totally. Try getting anything. Fox and King shocks, the 2 biggest names in suspension, 18 months is what they are estimating to customers. Rubber, electric parts, anything. Of course you have to pay up front.

I would recommend you follow up Dean Teck's post and contact Rocky Mountain ATV if you absolutely need it now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts