Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase a nice clean XX. Color doesn't matter.

Ready to go depending on machine.

Im on the UT / ID border but will go as far a Vegas heading South or that same distance in another direction.

Would take a bone stock or a modified one, Stuff like seats, radios, paddles are all plus's in my mind.

Ive looked at a couple but with several dealers selling NEW 2018's for $16k I just cant pay the same as new + retail for all your accessories and have a used machine. Im not looking for the deal of the century but I need a fair deal.

If I dont find something in the next week or so Ill hit up my dealer and load up a new one..

Shoot me a PM if you're wanting to sell.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you legit found a XX for 16k OTD i think your a fool for not doing it. Anyone selling a used one has way more than that into it, and regardless of whether or not you want to value after market stuff, money is money and people owe what they owe. At 16k you can build it how you want, but i think you'll find yourself up and over 20k very fast. Good luck finding someone. I pray that the XX community doesn't do what the YXZ guys did and de-value these machines in the first 2 years to the point you cant hardly give them away.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
If you legit found a XX for 16k OTD i think your a fool for not doing it. Anyone selling a used one has way more than that into it, and regardless of whether or not you want to value after market stuff, money is money and people owe what they owe. At 16k you can build it how you want, but i think you'll find yourself up and over 20k very fast. Good luck finding someone. I pray that the XX community doesn't do what the YXZ guys did and de-value these machines in the first 2 years to the point you cant hardly give them away.

Good luck with your prayers on that one.

What someone owes or what someone paid or what someone has "invested" into their machine is irrelevant to me as a buyer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Several dealers out the advertising them at 16k currently. Out the door means nothing, we all have to pay tax. Ill be paying tax on what I buy whether its new or used. What you paid for tax doesn't add value to anything.

I fully plan on being in it 20K. Ill have the accessories I want though, not what the original buyer wanted.

Im also not looking for someone unless you mean sell a used machine for less than a new costs..lol

·
Administrator
27,555 Posts
Stepped in here, and cleaned up the thread a little. Let's keep as clean as possible.

Did you check Dunegod's car? A little more than you want to spend, but has all the best stuff in it. He also keeps his car immaculate.

·
Administrator
27,555 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts