1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All 4They Did Not Put Locking Key In The Nuts :pat:
well Getting The New Tires On See Ya

Reactions: JackRabbit

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I am kinda expecting more issues in the "serial number floor models" than the real consumer production line ones simply because they will be in more of a routine that they could not have been in on the floor model ones. First the mistakes get made THEN they iron out how not to make them, that sort of deal.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:pat: There Is Some Other Type Of Lock After You Get The Rims Off So All Is Good To Go :cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ya they don't use cotter keys on these units. I have had a few customers on Prowlers that have had the torque of the spinning wheels sheer of the cotter key and then the nut comes of and bad things happen. The new lock for the nut is much better design as it locks the nut into place using the lug bolts.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Guys as previously posted in another thread. It's a good idea to prep your new ride yourself as the manufacturers seem to miss a lot of important items even at final inspection. It's you and your family's lives at stake here. Don't risk it and give everything a once over before zoom zoom! I pre flight anything I am about to ride, drive or fly!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yup Thats Them:cool:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Be it manufacturers final inspection or Dealer prep....with the hunger for the Wildcat and everyone pushing I can imagine things will be missed...
If my dealer is smart he'll have my Wildcat for a week prepping it before he call's me, cause if he call's telling me that it's in, I'd be over there going all Drill Sergeant on them to get it together!!! cause I've got places I need to be....like in the dirt!! :racer:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Be it manufacturers final inspection or Dealer prep....with the hunger for the Wildcat and everyone pushing I can imagine things will be missed...
If my dealer is smart he'll have my Wildcat for a week prepping it before he call's me, cause if he call's telling me that it's in, I'd be over there going all Drill Sergeant on them to get it together!!! cause I've got places I need to be....like in the dirt!! :racer:
Dont Worry I Showed Them Every Thing Is So Now They Know Where Every Thing Is:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts