Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the aviation world they have a thing called ADnotes (airworthiness directives).

We need a section called WCnotes. This section would cover items needing attention found by the users. It would, as suggested, put all the known issues in one place for all to find.

To that end I would add a note called the TIPOVER problem. Inside the center console is a switch that is activated
when the machine is tipped over. It's function is to turn the engine off.

There has been several instances of these switches coming loose. Needless to say that leaves you dead in the water. It happened to me and it's an OS! If you're far from your trailer.

Gumball

·
Registered
46 Posts
That would be a good section to have... as long as it was moderated. I can foresee the comments getting out of hand real quick

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Someone already suggested a forum for this stuff, I think they wanted to call it the litterbox or something. Great idea, I'd just like to have it all in one forum or thread.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Not a necessary mod, but the rattling door nets were driving me nuts today. I took out each bolt and fit a 1/4in long piece of 3/8in fuel line on the bolt shank. Problem solved.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hey Schultz......would you post this in the Litter Box thread?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts