Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got 'em on today! Went with 27x9 and 27x11 on the stock 12" alloys. Can't worry about bigger alloys when I've got every other accessory I'll still likely need (want). Love these tires and the change in ride height and clearance without the lift is amazing. Gee....Is it really that wrong that I just want to sit in it and make fake vroom vroom vrooooooooom noises from now until I can actually get out for a ride this weekend?

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Identical setup I went with on my 15 Trail Limited as well. I had them on my previous ATV your going to like them. And I like that they are a lighter tire as well, should be a little easier on the mechanicals long term. Enjoy........

·
Registered
47 Posts
Oh and the Vroom, Vroom noises are totally acceptable unless your buddies walk in and catch you.

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Oh and the Vroom, Vroom noises are totally acceptable unless your buddies walk in and catch you.
We also recommend you jack up the front end so as not to wear flat spots on those brand new tires while turning the steering wheel while Vrooming

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahaha...thanks all

·
Registered
16 Posts
love those tires. looks good man! im running those on my honda rincon. i have 26x9x12 front and 26x11x12 rear. also, measure those wheels from the ground to the top. when i measured mine they measured 28in.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm looking to get the same tires when the money tree blooms. Guy I rode with back home runs skinnies on his RZR all the way round so he can at least rotate his tires. I'm looking to do the same.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm looking to get the same tires when the money tree blooms. Guy I rode with back home runs skinnies on his RZR all the way round so he can at least rotate his tires. I'm looking to do the same.
I totally get the logic but with these toys being generally operated at slower speeds and on dirt and mud trails I'm not convinced the rotating thing is that big of a deal? Then it gets down to whether you like a little extra rubber on the road by having 11s on the back......I chose 11 because with the 9s on the front and the 11s on the back with AC factory rims my shock adjustment was nice and easy to end up with 50" all round. If you are going skinnies all round don't forget the spacers for the back wheels as you don't want to make these narrow machines any tipper than you have to. Great subject can be debated either way for ever and ever.....on what's best.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yeah I'll be getting spacers for sure, that RZR however was more of a full size machine like RZR S or something like that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts