Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm new so take this for what it is worth. I just bought a 230 mile used Wildcat 1000 H.O. Ltd. with several upgrades. One is the Muzzy wet cutch delete.
2 weeks ago I beat a 2014 RZR1000 off the line. His horsepower got me by 1 1/2 lengths after 100yrds. However as I passed him going up a technical vertical AZ hill he was amazed.
IMPORTANT: Last weekend I broke the rear main drive shaft..

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am new to the forum but am trying to locate a set of sliders for my stock 2012 Wildcat. Does anyone know where I can get a set of 26 gram sliders? I don't think AJ's has them anymore.

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
Did You re-clock the secondary?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I couldn't fine sliders anywhere so ended up ordering them off of eBay from Taiwan. Only mistake I made is I ordered 26 gram and likely should have ordered 24 gram. Will have to lighten them a bit I guess. Should be able to machine a bit of brass away. Anyone done this?

·
Registered
305 Posts
I couldn't fine sliders anywhere so ended up ordering them off of eBay from Taiwan. Only mistake I made is I ordered 26 gram and likely should have ordered 24 gram. Will have to lighten them a bit I guess. Should be able to machine a bit of brass away. Anyone done this?
Unfortunately non of our supporting vendors have them. Sent you a p.m where you can get them

·
Registered
964 Posts
Try the 26g before you lighten them

·
Registered
715 Posts
The sliders are one of the best things you can do for a wet clutched Cat. Slug the wet clutch and you will smile! My 12 pulls right along side my totally stock 16X and is much more civilized when rock crawling. I will be working on the clutching on the X! LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks Rio and SnS for the PMs. I tried several times but have been unable to connect with him. I was on vacation for a few days this past week and see Andy was calling so will give him a call this week. You guys all do a nice job of communicating on this forum and helping with information. I am also on HCS where I do a fair amount with Cat Turbo sleds. You guys are definitely helping me get what I need for my Wildcat. Thanks.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts