Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be working hard on the Wildcat as soon as we get ours. What accessories would you all like see first? Give us some input. I know its tuff when we only have 1 picture to look at but we are just trying to plan ahead.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
157 Posts
First things I definitely plan to get are a roof, half windshield, back net and cooler restraint...not sure what I'd be doing on the performance side or added protection until after doing some actual ride time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
roof, sand tire set, better seat belts. Intake and exhaust is always a plus.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I agree. A roof and paddles will be my first accessory purchases. Do they even make paddles for a 14" wheel??

·
Registered
157 Posts
Better harnesses would be on my list too, forgot that one. I wonder if the Wildcat will have a grab bar for the passenger like the RZR's...I hope so, if not that would be another item to look at.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
By looking at the picture it looks like the machine will need a harness bar in order to insall after market harnesses. That will be one of the first items we get done. Safety first.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Adam
We have the perfect covers for these new wildcats it will fit perfect customers will love them
check them out at Buggie Bag
we would love to hook up with you guys
Thanks Jay

·
Registered
39 Posts
A better looking cage with 5 point bar. Roof. Baja style bumpers. Maybe seats but I ain't sat in one yet. Little billet doodads for the shifter and jobs if there's any. Whip mounts and led light bars. Led whips.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts