Wildcat Forum banner

What color Wildcat are you gonna be rolling around in?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it gonna be green or black?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
has to be green, that's the color of my pawnshops! and the color of money! and the color of my friends! after i get my wildcat! lol

Reactions: Foxfire

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im liking the green myself.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Green...black looks like ass very shortly in the dunes. I bought 2 Black Special Edition Suzuki LTR's for my sons when they first came out...within 3 days they looked beat down...and we were taking it easy breaking them in...I agree there is nothing more beautiful than a black machine when it's clean but I don't think I will ever own one again...

·
Registered
945 Posts
Well, I had placed my vote for black, but after seeing the one yesterday on the trailer, I may have to switch to green!!

·
Registered
791 Posts
WildOffroad,
It is available for someone with your skills...............:D

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
WildOffroad,
It is available for someone with your skills...............:D
Thanks, but my skill would be to pay someone to paint it...a painter I am not.
As soon as i posted "wishing for blue" I thought, well...paint it blue, it is after all automotive paint!!!:eek:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
and I bet a lot of others have also thought of a color change because it is Automotive paint. Sitting next to the WC was a gorgeous blue 4x4 that really caught my eye. I think we'll see a lot of color changes in the future!:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
and I bet a lot of others have also thought of a color change because it is Automotive paint. Sitting next to the WC was a gorgeous blue 4x4 that really caught my eye. I think we'll see a lot of color changes in the future!:cool:
Interesting subject. I dabble a little in the automotive paint arts. I am thinking orange/white & a little black. It's gonna happen.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Interesting subject. I dabble a little in the automotive paint arts. I am thinking orange/white & a little black. It's gonna happen.
Can mine be 2nd behind yours for orange black white? I actually was thinking abut that today because I loved my brothers orange/black rzr s. at any rate, I voted and said black, but due to the fact this wildcat is "my wife's" and she wants green. I'm going to switch to green. I've talked myself into it. I just hope they stick with black arms on the green for production, because I'm thinking green all murdered out everywhere is going to look awesome.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Can mine be 2nd behind yours for orange black white? I actually was thinking abut that today because I loved my brothers orange/black rzr s. at any rate, I voted and said black, but due to the fact this wildcat is "my wife's" and she wants green. I'm going to switch to green. I've talked myself into it. I just hope they stick with black arms on the green for production, because I'm thinking green all murdered out everywhere is going to look awesome.
I'm totally with you. I also considered how the arms are going to come from the factory. I am thinking these will be chromoly, in which case we can easily paint them with a base/clear coat. My 4 yr old can do that and make it look good. If they are aluminum, I'm not sure an anodized look would match up. This thing is going to be changing colors more than a chameleon.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
PS- I originally ordered black as well but changed my mind a couple days later after hearing the good points made by members on this site.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts