Wildcat Forum banner

What color Wildcat are you gonna be rolling around in?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
green for me, but i will pull it apart to sandblast, gussett and powdercoat the frame and arms a different color. i cannot wait, it looks like it will be a summertime project for me.

·
Registered
195 Posts
green here too!!!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Black all the way! But I wanna chop the cage and powdercoat it green to match the arms
not trying to be a smart alik, but how do you know they are green a arms? i have seen them in black just as many ones that have green?

·
Registered
986 Posts
I've seen green with black, green with green arms and shock springs, black with black, black with green. I hope the green comes green with black control arms.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Green for me.
A good tip.
See if you have one supplier for your workplace that have the same green color of their logo or product.
Maybe a little "sponsorship" to accessories, in exchange for a sticker on your cool Windcat.;)
I have arranged it with Hitachi Tools and Essve. :cool:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Green is the only option for me... It will match my Green Ninja and my Green ZR900 sled. I guess black would match my Crossfire... I just seen Black to get Scratched up WAY too easy.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I let the wife pick. Good thing she picked green so I didn't have to veto her:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
It's a good thing I didn't let my wife pick the color. She wanted black and take it somewhere to get the A-arms and suspension and exo skeleton cage painted pink

Reactions: JackRabbit

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
My wife asked if we could get it in pink lmfao. WTF is wrong with them!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Going to go with a Black one, but probably going to wait for the second run of them so maybe they will have all the bugs worked out of the first runs. I ain't goin' to get in a hurry on this one yet.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
I told my wife she could paint it pink, but she had to put a turbo on it first..... so I'm thinking it will be staying green for a while

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
ya if you have to be rolling around in a pink ride it better be able to kick some ass

·
Registered
710 Posts
My sister in law is ticked off... She wanted pink plastic for her 800S, but my Brother put winches front and rear with remote controls instead.

She is still trying for Pink Plastic.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts