Wildcat Forum banner

41 - 60 of 916 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I pulled all the wiring through my cage for the led dome light, stereo, and light bar. Installed my other HD side view mirror and billet rear view mirror from UTV Inc. Got the switches for all my wires from UTV also and should have those installed tomorrow. AC roof sounds good with my free system from Rockford Fosgate. Thanks to them for the hookup! Just a few things left, and then I can put it back together. P.S. the hood is a pain in the ass to remove with the angle and position of those 4 bolts.....

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
View attachment 10065

Gave the ok on my wrap , hopefully getting my wc back from speedwerx tomorrow (will know tonight the full details when I talk to jeremy) cant wait!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Will do , I had a black one demo'd out too but I think the white with the bare alum. yosh roof and deflector on my black/red X is going to look mint!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
2013-05-07 17.20.05.jpg 2013-05-09 15.32.00.jpg 2013-05-09 15.32.10.jpg 2013-05-09 17.13.42.jpg 2013-05-09 17.13.55.jpg

Got all my wiring done for my accessories. Switches are in. Roof is on. UTV Inc. side view and rear view billet mirrors are on. Stereo is in and sounds great for only being 4" speakers. The guys at Rockford Fosgate did a great job and I am running a head unit that is still in pre-production, but is a great unit with its blue tooth capabilities. Picking up the LED dome light in a few minutes, and ordering the 20" light bar this weekend. Its coming together.......

·
Registered
388 Posts
Modest , where are you lifting your cat from with the hi lift? Can it raise it high enough to change a belt ? I have the Pro Armor Quckshot and have been thinking if changing to a hiLift.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I carry a strap to connect to lower part of the frame beneath the bumper. I have not lifted the cat off the ground yet, but will try this out tomorrow and post pics of results. I only assumed I would be able to get cat off the ground to be able to change belt, because I have a lot of room to spare on the lift. But don't know how far up it has to be to get the lower arm out of the way to get the belt cover off.

41 - 60 of 916 Posts