·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my stage two SSV kit.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Got the full custom rebuild done by Shock Therapy. New coils and internal valving setup according to my driving style and estimated weight of accessories. LT is 6k by itself, I couldn't afford another 6k for King's at the same time!
I know Speed sxs does the valve job for a thou. What is ST charging?
I am going to get their springs for the 64 wide fo sho.

I think the Kings would be proper for a dez race setup. The Fox's are fine for most everyone- Hell even the Husteds and Bullochs were running the Fox's on their race cars. One 72 and one 64"

·
Registered
92 Posts
I know Speed sxs does the valve job for a thou. What is ST charging?
I am going to get their springs for the 64 wide fo sho.

I think the Kings would be proper for a dez race setup. The Fox's are fine for most everyone- Hell even the Husteds and Bullochs were running the Fox's on their race cars. One 72 and one 64"
It was about $1400 for ST to do the valve job, install the proper pieces for the LT kit onto the shocks and install their new coil springs.

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
24 Posts
20181030_160507.jpg 20181030_160321.jpg
I changed my front sway bar today. New one is a lot smaller diameter and I found my right front spring has bin rubbing. Less than 100kms, contacted the the dealer see what happens. Also has anybody have your front diff vent hose push oil?

·
Registered
27 Posts
My front diff slings oil every trip. Dealer has little to no feedback on why. Thinking of re routing the vent. But with the vent straight above the ring gear not sure what to do. Also installed updated sway bar and glad the noise and clunk went away

Attachments

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
First trip out with my first double X the spring started rubbing so bad it was shaving aluminum off the shock. It was eventually replaced under warranty

·
Administrator
27,588 Posts
Reactions: SpeedcatXX
1 - 20 of 262 Posts